Maps of Jesus’ Journeys
The early years
Jesus’ journeys during His ministry
- Jesus’ frequent journeys around Nazareth and Northern Galilee.
- Capernaum to the Region of the Gadarenes.
- Journey to Caesarea-Philippi (where Peter acknowledges that Jesus is the Messiah).
The journey to Tyre
- Start of the journey to Tyre. (Jesus walks on the water at this point)
- Continuation of the journey to Tyre. Genessaret to Tyre, return through Decapolis.
The final journey to Jerusalem
- Start of the final journey from Galilee to Jerusalem.
- Continuation of the trip to Jerusalem, then through Ephraim and back to Jerusalem.